Sunday, March 23, 2014

Freebie Sunday - Free Ebooks to feed your Ereader

 


On this Freebie Sunday ... I provide a few options to read this week. Just sit down relax in your favorite corner and read away.
Remember these books might not be free tomorrow, so hurry up and download your copy now.  Please read before downloading some of these books are not in the YA Genre.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkqcUMfsubF6mjUpfiQjKPh-vLrn-uXsf_p_6WLp055EUJmn-k4kOJl829hGXER0xfNYaTdJvDDUyiqv-JqT3aQJpEKDuzWaPO_rk6Tc9nEROfePC1L-_fDANAFouB5Y4UfUclStsyeEeN/s1600/freebie+sunday.png 


On this Freebie Sunday ... I provide a few options to read this week. Just sit down relax in your favorite corner and read away.
Remember these books might not be free tomorrow, so hurry up and download your copy now.  Please read before downloading some of these books are not in the YA Genre.

Just This Once (Escape to New Zealand)

By: Rosalind James
Escape to New Zealand #1
Everyone needs to be rescued sometimes.


Everyone but Hannah Montgomery, that is. She just needs a vacation. Three weeks in New Zealand to sort out her life, figure out what she wants, seems just right. Oh, and to relax. She should definitely put that on the agenda. She certainly isn't looking for a fling with a professional rugby player, no matter how attractive he is. Hannah doesn't do casual. But maybe just this once. . .

Drew Callahan is happy to help Hannah find all the fun she's been missing. But as much as he's shared with her, he's kept one very big secret. And learning the truth, now that she's back home again, has made Hannah more wary than ever. Drew knows that she's right for him. But how can he convince her to let down her guard enough to explore what they could have together?

Note: This romance, like New Zealand, contains a bit of steam. If that isn't your cuppa, you may want to visit another country . . .  er, book.

Caught Up In Us (Caught Up in Love)

By: Lauren Blakely
A New York Times and USA Today Bestseller!


A second chance at first love...
Five years ago, Kat Harper fell into a dizzying summer romance with her brother's best friend Bryan. It was a mad, crazy love full of kisses all through the night -- but he broke her heart and she had to move on. Five years later, Kat is finishing her graduate degree and building her business as a jewelry designer, when Bryan, head of his own successful company, walks back into her life. Bryan has been assigned to Kat as her new business mentor and the rules are clear. No hanky panky permitted. Kat can handle that because she's totally over him... right? Except, he still makes her laugh, and he remembers all the things she likes. Not to mention that he's even more handsome now than he was then. Then there's the spark between them -- the simply undeniable chemistry, and the tender ways he shows he still cares for her. Can they resist each other the second time around or will first love trump all? 

Recommended for 17+ due to sexual content. That means there are sexy scenes in the story!
Caught Up In Us is the first book in the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Caught Up In Love series, that includes Pretending He's Mine, Playing With Her Heart and Trophy Husband. (While each book can be read as a standalone, you'll likely enjoy the other books too.)


If you are interested in this book follow this link:  http://www.amazon.com/Caught-Up-Us-Love-ebook/dp/B00B3EJ6QQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395593257&sr=1-1

Forever & Always (The Ever Trilogy: Book 1)

By: Jasinda Wilder




Ever,

These letters are often all that get me through week to week. Even if it’s just random stuff, nothing important, they’re important to me. Gramps is great, and I love working on the ranch. But…I’m lonely. I feel disconnected, like I’m no one, like I don’t belong anywhere. Like I’m just here until something else happens. I don’t even know what I want with my future. But your letters, they make me feel connected to something, to someone. I had a crush on you, when we first met. I thought you were beautiful. So beautiful. It was hard to think of anything else. Then camp ended and we never got together, and now all I have of you is these letters. S**t. I just told you I have a crush on you. HAD. Had a crush. Not sure what is anymore. A letter-crush? A literary love? That’s stupid. Sorry. I just have this rule with myself that I never throw away what I write and I always send it, so hopefully this doesn’t weird you out too much. I had a dream about you too. Same kind of thing. Us, in the darkness, together. Just us. And it was like you said, a memory turned into a dream, but a memory of something that’s never happened, but in the dream it felt so real, and it was more, I don’t even know, more RIGHT than anything I’ve ever felt, in life or in dreams. I wonder what it means that we both had the same dream about each other. Maybe nothing, maybe everything. You tell me.

Cade
~ ~ ~ ~

Cade,

We’re pen pals. Maybe that’s all we’ll ever be. I don’t know. If we met IRL (in real life, in case you’re not familiar with the term) what would happen? And just FYI, the term you used, a literary love? It was beautiful. So beautiful. That term means something, between us now. We are literary loves. Lovers? I do love you, in some strange way. Knowing about you, in these letters, knowing your hurt and your joys, it means something so important to me, that I just can’t describe. I need your art, and your letters, and your literary love. If we never have anything else between us, I need this. I do. Maybe this letter will only complicate things, but like you I have a rule that I never erase or throw away what I’ve written and I always send it, no matter what I write in the letter.

Your literary love,

Ever

 

No comments:

Post a Comment