Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sharing the Love of YA

Why do I love YA?

My love for this genre started after reading Twilight. Yes I am one of those crazy chics that instantly fell in love with Edward Cullen and the promise of a forbidden love. 

The reason I absolutely love YA is because I think that my teenage years were amazingly good ones.  It is when I began to find myself, fell in love, got my heart broken, fell in love again, made new friends.  It is all part of a master plan in life and I think the foundation for every woman begins when she is a teenager.  It is also the reason I began blogging.  I never thought in a million years I would have a blog but loving these books so much I needed to spread the word around them.  I'm sure you have seen me going crazy rambling when I find an amazing read.

Reading YA makes me feel like a teenager again and remember those years of my life I love an cherish.   Falling in love with all these amazing authors and their characters is what pushes me to keep reading and blogging about them. 

It is purely gratifying to share my love for these books with my friends. We had made some really crazy things for those books such as street teams, rally's to get votes on the tournaments and now getting my state to vote for my favorite author to come over to my city. 

So there you go the love for YA goes a long way with me. 


If you want to share the Love of YA during the Month of November please visit the link below and follow the rules:




No comments:

Post a Comment