Sunday, May 12, 2013

Freebie Sunday – Free E-books to feed your Kindle

On this Freebie Sunday ... I provide a few options to read this week. Just sit down relax in your favorite corner and read away.
Remember these books might not be free tomorrow, so hurry up and download your copy now.  Please read before downloading some of these books are not in the YA Genre.








Running on Empty (Mending Hearts, #1) L.B. Simmons


I had the perfect life.

Beautiful and loving husband.Three gorgeous little girls.
Successful career.

The only thing missing was the white picket fence. I really wanted that fence.

Three years ago, I lost that life. I lost my husband. And I lost myself. But, eventually, I found my way through the darkness. I’ve made peace with my new life. I have my girls, and that’s all that matters. They are my world. I have no illusions of ever falling in love again or getting whisked away on a white horse.

But then he came back into my life. On a freakin’ motorcycle.

There’s no way I’ll let him turn my life completely upside down. Absolutely no way.

The question is…

How long can I keep pretending that I’m happy with my life being right-side up?




Guardians: The Girl (The Guardians Series, Book 1) Lola StVil

 
The truth is I hate him. I hate his warm brown eyes with flecks of gold, his chiseled face, broad shoulders and massive wings.
I hate how over protective he is just because a few thousand demons are after me.

In fact, I couldn't care less about Marcus or his perfect telekinetic girlfriend.

And when I see him holding her, I don’t die a little inside…






No comments:

Post a Comment