Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hunger Game Quotes

“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!”
-Effie Trinket

“Here’s some advice. Stay alive.”
-Haymitch Abernathy

“The more likable he is, the more deadly he is.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“She has no idea. The effect she can have”
-Peeta Mellark

“Scores only matter if they’re very good, no one pays much attention to the bad or mediocre ones.”
-Portia

“Katniss, the girl who was on fire”
-Cinna





“It’s not a fair comparison really. Gale and I were thrown together by a mutual need to survive. Peeta and I know the other’s survival means our own death.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“Panic begins to set in. I can’t stay here. Flight is essential.”…”But I can’t let my fear show”.
-Katniss Everdeen

“Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where I love you.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“Only I keep wishing I could think of a way to…to show the Capitol they don’t own me. That I’m more than just a piece in their Games”
-Peeta Mellark

No comments:

Post a Comment