Monday, November 14, 2011

Hunger Games Movie Trailer

Once in a while you read a book that you love so much the characters will forever live in your mind.  With me there have been a few,  Twilight, Iron Fey Series, House of Night and Hunger Games.  I have just watched the official full length trailer of the Hunger Games and let me tell you I balled my eyes out the tree times I have seen it.

It brings back those scenes I read that were so touching and endearing and for the first time it looks like the director of the movie has caught those scenes with the perfect actors to do them.

I cannot wait for the movie I am sure it will become a phenomenon.


There is a hashtag at the end of the trailer and it has caused mayhem on twitter.  We are to stay tuned for more information from the capitol.

 http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thehungergames/



No comments:

Post a Comment