Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  

 

I am so excited I don't have to wait too much for this book.  It is a must read for me and it comes out Tomorrow.  Yes!

 

I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile.

And now I’m going back.

After ten years.

I hope I can explain that after all this time.

I still want her to be my forever girl





Expected publication: December 27th 2012 by Bandit Publishing Company

Add to your Goodreads account 

No comments:

Post a Comment