Sunday, October 14, 2012

Freebie Sunday - Free Ebooks for your Kindle

On this Freebie Sunday ... I provide a few options to read this week. Just sit down relax in your favorite corner and read away.
Remember these books might not be free tomorrow, so hurry up and download your copy now.  Please read before downloading some of these books are not in the YA Genre.

 

After Eden (Fallen Angels, Book 1) by Katherine Pine

 

Devi knows she shouldn't trust the new employee at her favorite used bookstore. Sure, he's funny, smart and hands down the sexiest guy she's ever met, but something dark lurks behind his unassuming smile and sinful green eyes.

Still, a girl can't always afford to be picky. When an angel abducts your twin brother it should come as no surprise that the one person who can help you get him back is a demon--and only if you're willing to pay his price.








Excerpt:

"You will do anything I ask," I whispered. The words hung in the air, a mantra spoken to the dark. His eyes lost focus and glowed softly as they narrowed in on my lips.

"Maybe this kind of devotion is sinful," I continued. "Perhaps it was even the origin of sin. But you and I are already damned."

He blinked, and the corners of his eyes began to glisten. Tears, I realized. They took on an emerald sheen from the heated look he gave me. I wiped his cheeks with my hands, drying those tears--erasing them. "Why are you the one crying now?"

"I just, I never thought..." He ran a finger up the side of my neck and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. My body tightened. "Will you let me?"

Before I could tell him how stupid he was being, he crashed his mouth into mine.





A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends #1) by Jayde Scott

The moment Amber starts her summer job in Scotland and sets eyes upon Aidan, her fate is sealed. Summoned by an ancient bond, she can never love another. Lost in the woods one night Amber enters Aidan's deadly world when she unknowingly participates in a paranormal race and promptly wins the first prize...a prize worth killing for.

In a world of forbidden love, ancient enemies, legends and rituals, nothing is as it seems and no one can be trusted. Life will never be the same again, unless she enters the Otherworld. But to do so, Amber must die...





 If you are interested in this book please click here: http://www.amazon.com/From-Hell-Ancient-Legends-ebook/dp/B004YTI17M/ref=pd_sim_kstore_21

No comments:

Post a Comment