Sunday, July 22, 2012

Get Ready Set Go #TeamDaemon #yacrushtourney

Hey guys I literally am having an anxiety attack.  As soon as I was reminded that Daemons turn is tomorrow I had to take action.

I need your help and every vote counts.  The Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout is by far one of the best story lines I follow.  Well written, sexual tension all the way and yes major Hotties.   So if you want to participate in the YA sisterhood Crush Tourney support #TeamDaemon. The author has promised amazing incentives if you want to view what she offers click here



For those of you that don't know Daemon Black you can visit Stuck in Books. Valerie is the advocate for Daemon Black and she will be supporting all of us readers tomorrow.

REMEMBER TO VOTE
http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment