Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following:          
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.  

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

“You can’t tell me what to do anymore, Travis! I don’t belong to you!” In the second it took him to turn and face me, his expression had contorted into anger. He stomped toward
me, planting his hands on the bed and leaning into my face.

“WELL I BELONG TO YOU!” The veins in his neck bulged as he shouted, and I met his glare, refusing to even flinch. He looked at my lips, panting. “I belong to you.”    






I just had to share this teaser that I loved loved so much from this book.  This is really one of my favorites by far.  

Tammy 

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I love this book? Yes. Well I shall mention it again. I love this book and I ADORE this part!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love it too, this one is right up there with The Wild Ones and While it lasts. Have you read While it Lasts by Abbi Glines? If you haven't you have got to.

    ReplyDelete