Friday, August 31, 2012

YA News Round Up

Hey There!

I wanted to do something different today.  Instead of having my usual Book Cover Friday I am going to do a round up of everything that has happened or caught my attention this past week in the Young Adult lit world.

Movies Update

The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones Movie

This movie began the filming process on 8/20 and many fans have headed to the Toronto set to meet their movie idols and get a glimpse on the movie magic as it happens.  I am a Cassie Clare fan and since that first day of filming I have been searching for pictures and updates from fellow readers of the series.  





Sony Pictures shared an exclusive production still on the official MORTAL INSTRUMENTS movie Facebook page that gives fans a first look at the City of Bones.

  
It's called City of Bones right?

 

 

Beautiful Creatures Movie

I cannot wait to see how this movie turns out.  If you have not read Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl you better do so very soon.  This movie wrapped filming and will hit the big screen early next year and boy does it promises surprises.  

Below are some pictures I have gathered that were shared via twitter & facebook.
  














 

 

Book Cover News

The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

 

Expected publication: February 2013 by Harlequin Teen 

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10838776-the-goddess-inheritance#

 

No comments:

Post a Comment