Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - House of Night Series - Hidden

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I am a huge fan of the House of night Series.  Marked was the first book I read after reading Twilight and of course I fell in love with Zoe Redbird and her amazing journey.  I have recommended this book to my friends and now they are as hooked as I am.  Now we are waiting for book number 10 which is titled Hidden.  PC Cast

Hidden by PC Cast & Kristin Cast

In the must-read tenth installment of the #1 New York Times bestselling vampyre series, Darkness won’t stay hidden for long… “Move over Stephenie Meyer.” –People

The House of Night series is an international phenomenon, reaching #1 on U.S., German, and UK bestseller lists, and remaining a fixture on the New York Times Children’s Series bestseller list for more than 140 weeks and counting. With nearly 12 million copies in print, rights sold in thirty-eight countries to date, and relatable, addictive characters, this series is unstoppable. Now in Hidden, the tenth installment of the series, the stakes are higher than ever before.

Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.



 
 

7 comments:

  1. I have a love hate with this one. I'll read it because I've been reading the series too long to break up with it. But I'm hoping Neferet finally gets hers lol

    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I agree and besides what more can happen right!

      Delete
  2. I still look forward to these books. Not like I used to but I have an incurable addiction to them really. I keep hoping that the next book will redeem the series!! In short TOTALLY looking forward to this one! Great pick :) Thank you for stopping by my WoW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Let's cross our fingers and hope this one does not disappoint :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not a big fan of this series but I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out.
    Thanks for visiting my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the first books in the series, but after Awakened I haven't picked it up again. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read them. Now I started another series by Mari Mancusi Blood Coven

      Delete